Computer Security Solutions
Network security should be a number one priority for businesses in Spokane, Coeur D'Alene, and Medford. With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business is hit. Adept Networks' goal is to provide you with the best network security protection possible, while also keeping your unique needs and budget in mind.
Threats to private data are numerous and evolving. All businesses face security breaches and data loss. If your business has not made securing your network, computers, and data a priority, you are on borrowed time. If your team is negligent when it comes to security, you run the risk of litigation and/or closing your doors due to data breach or data loss. Adept Networks is here to help as a leader in network security solutions.
Computer & Network Security Services
Security is always proactive, not reactive. Do you have peace of mind? That’s what we deliver.
Placing network security at the top of your priority list is a must. Your success depends on keeping sensitive and confidential information like credit card info, medical records and legal files from being stolen. We tailor security solutions to best protect each business from threats and vulnerabilities. We find it very important to take a proactive approach to protecting your network.
Adept Networks is well-versed in the latest compliance requirements for the industries we serve like HIPAA for healthcare. Keeping your business compliant is about more than meeting these mandates, however. Many of the compliancy requirements work for your best interest. Adhering to them means your network is better secured against unauthorized access and data destruction. Security is comprehensive and full spectrum. It requires:
- Knowledge, continuing education and implementation of best practices
- Ongoing testing and auditing as well as client security training
- Proper security systems in place such as 2FA, password managers and encryption
- Current and updated firewalls and antivirus
- Detection and remediation systems
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions including offsite backup destinations.
In the event of a system outage, will your business come to a halt? Downtime from natural disasters, cyber criminals, hardware or software issues can be mitigated or avoided if you have a disaster recovery plan in place beforehand. Rely on our expertise to help design and implement a disaster recovery plan. We’ll make sure your business-critical data is there when you need it. Learn More!
Adept Networks has the knowledge, experience and systems to provide you with the most secure network possible. We’ll minimize threats and cover your network with a hefty line of defense by:
- Searching for Anomalies: We’ll hunt for abnormal traffic flows, malicious activity and repeated login failures with signature-based detection systems that alert us to suspicious activity and network intrusions.
- Managing Your Licenses & Updates: Our systems alert for updates that don’t happen properly, so you’re never caught off guard. We can stay proactive to keep your systems up to date.
- Deploying a Team of Security Experts: We’ll ensure you stay protected through audits and system evaluations on an ongoing basis.
- Mitigating Serious Cybersecurity Threats: We use a complete compliment of antivirus and intrusion protection programs to secure your network, protecting your vital data and systems.
Get to know some of our partners who help us better protect you with their specialized services:
- Sophos provides everything from firewall to AV, remediation and data encryption.
- Webroot specializes in real-time, predictive threat intelligence.
- Fortinet offers firewalls and specialized solutions for security and compliance.
Best Security Practices
At Adept Networks, every internal system and procedure we employ requires 2FA along with other security measures that are best practices in the IT industry. Our systems always remain up to date and patched, tested and re-tested. When evaluating a potential client, we first look at security, then we look at the other facets of a client’s technology. Once that’s done, we put forth the security requirements that need to be implemented for a prospect to be brought on as a client.
Want to hear More About Our Business Network Security Services?
Network Security FAQs
Network security protects your IT infrastructure and data from threats, breaches, unauthorized access, and intrusions. It secures your organizations computer network as well as hardware and software systems.
The main benefits of network security is that it prevents costly attacks and increased business productivity. It keeps your data safe from cyber-attacks, it's centrally controlled, and helps keep your business compliant.